Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning


It is that time of year again...the weather is warming up and the windows are opening to air the house out.  Thank goodness for Spring!  It is also time for me to put away all of my yummy smelling winter candles and cinnamon Glade Plug-In scents and replace them with the lighter smells of the season.  That is why I was so excited to be asked to join SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning campaign by Bzz agent (more on Bzz agent in a later post)  Not only did I receive a delicious smelling scented candle and Plug-In in the mail, but I had to run out and buy a couple more for my self.  The Jump for Joy and Sparkle of Spring candle both smell so light and fresh and adding the Jump for Joy Glade Plug-In sealed the deal.  My whole house smells fresh and spring like.  I still miss my yummy winter candles, but these products are helping ease the pain (so is the 70 degree weather today!!).  Walmart is selling these products this week on special 2 for $5.  Follow the link below to print out coupons to make the savings even better.  Let me know what you think of the new scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment