Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rita's + First Day of Spring = FREE Italian Ice

It's finally here...The First Day of Spring and Free Rita's Italian Ice.  Sunday March 20th from 12pm-9pm Rita's Italian Ice will be giving away free regular sized Italian Ice to each customer.  Last year they gave away 1.3 million free Italian ices in the 9-hour time period.  Stop by your local Rita's and celebrate the first day of spring!!  I don't know about you but I am looking forward to a Swedish Fish Ice!  Click the link to find the Rita's closest to you!
If one free ice is not enough for you make sure to follow the link below to sign up for the Rita's Birthday Club.  You can sign up each member in your household so don't forget the kids.  You will be sent coupons shortly before your birthday.  Last year the coupons were B1G1 for any Rita's product.  I cannot wait to see what they are this year.  Lucky for me my birthday is coming up next month!  Don't worry...if you have a winter birthday Rita's will send you a coupon on your half birthday so you can still enjoy some yummy Rita's!

1 comment:

  1. Today I got a coupon for being a member of the Birthday club for a year! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete