Thursday, March 24, 2011

FREE John Frieda Hair Color

Head over to John Frieda's Facebook page and "like" them if you do not already.  Next click on the "Salon Precise Colour" tab and scroll all the way to the bottom to find the "Complete Survey" button.  You will then be able to take a survey to find out if you qualify for a free box of Salon Precise Foam Hair Color.  If you do not qualify you will receive a coupon for $1.50 off the product.  I qualified for a free box!  Leave me a comment and let me know if you did also.


2 comments:

  1. I must say I bought this last week and love it! I die my hair very frequently because color never seems to stay and it's ruined my hair, but after one Box my hair is so shiny and normal like model hair they show in commercials you never believe!! I even use the new John frieda products with inca oil! Great product too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I cannot wait to get my coupon to try it :)

    ReplyDelete