Monday, March 21, 2011

Refurbished Nook only $89.99 + Free Shipping

I am a huge reader and I adore my Nook.  I was a little worried when I purchased it that I would go into debt from having to buy e-books, especially since I read 3 to 4 books a week.  I was thrilled to find out that the Nook is compatible with library books and as long as your library offers e-books you can check them out for free and they are easily readable on the Nook.  I have had the Nook for 3 months and have yet to pay for a book.  Now, this is not the color Nook...it is the black and white Wifi version that normally retails for $149.99.  Barnes and Noble sells their refurbed Nooks through Buy.com.  This is a reputable company and I have made many purchases from them in the past (including my Nook)!  The best thing about the refurbished Nook is that it still has the 1-year Barnes and Noble warranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment