Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FREE McGraw Hill Ipad, Ipod, or Iphone Educational Math Apps

In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, McGraw-Hill is offering up FREE educational math and language apps.  Click the link below to read summaries of the McGraw-Hill apps.  In order to actually get these apps for free, I recommend that you log into Itunes and search "McGraw-Hill" which will then bring up all of the available apps.  The free ones are easy to spot, and they show up at the top of the list.  Hurry though because these deal is good only until May 7th!  I am off to download them all...let me know if you get any good ones and what you think of the apps!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to return the favour and follow you back! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete